- Attractive pay!
- Contract until August 2022!
- Exclusive opportunity!
Our Federal Government client is seeking an .Net Developer to join their team!
Overview of the role:
• Participate in the development of technical solutions, provide technical expertise and recommend solutions that are practical and meet business requirements;
• Review Functional Design documentation and work closely with Design team to identify any gaps in proposed solutions;
• Assist with investigation and analysis of complex problems, provide technical advice and create technical designs, processes and architecture;
• Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents;
• Code and build changes, including the preparation of technical specifications and other documentation, viz. code reviews, unit test scenarios;
• Contribute to reviews of system documentation and code to ensure the delivery of components that meet the quality, consistency and performance required
• Follow delivery methods and complete required software build changes as per Functional Design and in accordance with the Build approach and coding conventions;
• Contribute to all phases of a development work including analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and/or administrative tasks;
• Train and mentor staff and assist in the transition of skill and knowledge to business as usual teams and other permanent staff
• Provide regular updates to Senior Management/Team Leads, regarding the progress of allocated work and escalate issues in a timely manner so that it can be tracked and resolved
If this position sparks interest, please email your resume to: Amelia.Edge@igniteco .com