- Large Federal Government Department opportunity!
- Baseline security cleared
- Long term contract with extensions
Our client is seeking a .Net Developer to support their accounting systems and associated applications. The successful applicant will work in a cross-disciplinary team and work on both externally and internally faced applications. The role includes (but not limited to) developing APIs to support web development, CICD implementations, improving quality of existing code and optimising it for the cloud environment.
The Successful Candidate:
- Tertiary qualification in computer science.
- Expertise in building Integration modules with full-stack development skills in ASP .Net, REST, C# and VC++.
- Strong expertise with developing Database scripts, Intelligent Analytics and stored procedures.
- Ability to build analytical solutions and models by manipulating large data sets.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, ASP .Net and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Solid expertise in developing APIs, DevOps CI/CD.
- Extensive C++ and C# coding skills, SQL scripting skills and proven experience developing APIs
- Strong Experience operating and working with RDMS and MS SQL servers
- Experience writing applications to work optimally with High Performance Cluster software or Kubernetes
- Ability to workcommunicate effectively within a multi-disciplinary team and with stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes
- High quality coding standards and documentation
Interested in this role? APPLY NOW! (d) 02 6113 7533 (m) 0449 238 824 ( e ) firstname.lastname@example.org