- Attractive Hourly Rate with Potential for Long Term Extension
- Geelong Location
- Contact Matt Sardon on 03 8319 7850 or email@example.com
Your new company
This independent statutory agency promotes an Insurance Scheme which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability.
Your new role
This high-profile independent statutory agency is looking to engage an APS4 Recruitment officer to join their dynamic team for a 12 month initial contract with strong probability for extension or permanency. This role will be responsible to attract, develop, motivate and retain a capable and high-performing workforce that supports the delivery of the agencies strategic goals while also focusing on the growth and development of employees.
Reporting to the Team Leader - Recruitment you will support a critical function for the People & Culture team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide support and advice to Recruitment Officers, hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment and onboarding process for APS, Contractor and Partner workforce.
- Advertise internal roles.
- Accurately complete recruitment and onboarding actions and projects within timeframes and quality requirements.
- Provide specialised advice and recommendations on a range of workforce activities working within legislative and policy framework.
- Monitor and review the status of recruitment and onboarding processes and liaise with relevant parties to ensure timely progress
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position you will have previous experience within a similar role and within Government.
You will also have:
- Strong administration skills
- Demonstrated experience in a human resources environment, preferably within a public sector organisation
- A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable
- Proficient use in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly desirable that applicants have a working knowledge of SAP GUI and E-recruit HR Systems or similar.
What you'll get in return
You will get an exciting opportunity for an initial 12-month contract with a possibility of extension and a competitive hourly rate.
You will also receive:
- Great employee benefits
- On the job training
- Career growth
- Mentoring available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Matt Sardon on 03 8319 7850 now.
Reference Number: 3532