Project Support Officer
- 12 months x 12 months extension
- Canberra based
- Federal Government experience desirable
One of our Federal Government Clients whose purpose is to increase the ability of individuals with a significant and permanent disability (participants) to be more independent, and engage more socially and economically, at the same time as delivering a financially sustainable Scheme that inspires community
As a Project Support Officer you will:
- Support ICT Services Branch Projects by organising meetings, preparing agenda, collecting packs & distributing materials, taking minutes, and recording actions accordingly, technical workshops, scrums, stand-ups and project reviews, and branch portfolio meetings.
- Support Program Lead and Project Managers by updating and maintaining data entry in Clarizen, Confluence, Jira.
- Production and review of any required or new project artefacts.
- Maintain register Risks, Issues and Decisions in Clarizen and Confluence.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience Project Support Officer experience working with one or more relevant technology domains such as Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications.
- Experience in assisting to deliver projects in line with Agile Methodologies.
- Proven experience working in a geographically diverse, multi-disciplinary team, building rapport, and managing stakeholder expectations.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Swati Dhelia on (02) 6173 2696 alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.
Please quote (ID: 366440)