We are hiring an APS 5 Engagement/ Government Officer for a government client, 12 Months contract role with possible extension.
- Assisting the Secretariat in all matters Pricing Reference Group organisation and responses
- Liaising with provider-facing teams within the Agency, to develop and maintain stock responses
- Developing responses for Provider Engagement Branch to emerging issues
- Monitoring pain points and helping to develop pricing policy responses
- Support policy development process within Agency
- Define and maintain systems for engaging with Agency including channels of communication for policy feedback, general enquiries, assistance requests, complaints, etc
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders, including timely and accurate communications
- Provide support to engagement / communications lead
- Engage with Agency stakeholders to minimise adverse impacts on policy development
- Liaise with communications to facilitate communications activities
- Manage the divisional mailbox for market settings enquiries and coordinate responses where appropriate.
- Draft executive and ministerial briefings and correspondence.
- Maintain, monitor and coordinate actions for the Price Regulation Unit issues register.
- Undergraduate qualifications in economics or finance
- Understanding of market regulation principles and best practice.
- An understanding or lived experience with supporting people with a disability