We are hiring an APS 5 Recruitment Advisor for a government client, 12 months contract role with possible extension.
- Location: Geelong
- Division: People and Culture
- Interpreting and applying legislation, policy, agreements and guidelines.
- Providing sound advice to stakeholders regarding recruitment related issues and queries.
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to support the recruitment processes through an e-recruit platform.
- Resolving problems using knowledge and experience, and taking the initiative to identify alternative courses of action.
- Assisting with and draft the preparation of procedural or technical manuals and guidelines.