- Excellent CBD location with a strong work/life balance
- Multiple full time temporary positions available- $33.70 Hourly Rate + Super
- Incredible opportunity to work alongside Legal Prosecutors
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to assist with a range of administrative support duties on behalf of Legal Prosecutors. This complex and fast paced position will provide an invaluable insight into Australia’s legal system and would be perfect for someone who has a strong interest in Law or has a passion to work for a good cause. You must be available to work full time hours and commit fully to this temporary opportunity, which for the right candidate may also offer longer term opportunties. Successful candidates will be required to obtain a mandatory Baseline security clearance, so as such, only Australian Citizens are eligible for this role.
The Day to Day Duties
Within this role, you will be required to undertake a broad range of administration tasks, including:
- Case Administration: creating and administrating case files, photocopying, filing, data entry, meeting preparation and records management.
- Witness Co-ordination: drafting summons and subpoenas, liaising with team regarding updates, managing conference and travel arrangements
- Case Preparation: preparing relevant materials, lodging and filing documents, conducting activities surrounding research, partaking in video conferences as well as arranging for the assistance of interpreters and translators
- Case Liaison: communication with Federal Prosecutors and various external agencies and counsel
What you will need to bring to the role:
- Must have Baseline Clearance
- Must be Australian Citizen
- An ability to build rapport and maintain relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- To be extremely switched on, with the ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Enthusiasm and a positive can do attitude
- Advanced Microsoft skills and a keen eye for detail
- A demonstrated experience managing, prioritising and taking accountability for your own work
- 1-2 years’ Administration experience in a variety of roles
- Superior and professional communication skills with the confidence to contribute to team objective’s and discussions
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Administrator with a passion for legal affairs to become part of a well-established and dedicated team. If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW for an immediate interview. Applications close on the 8th of February.