Our client, A large federal agency is seeking an experienced APS4 Internal Review Administration Officer who will be responsible for supporting day to day operations of the Internal Review Team including, enquiry management, administrative and data management activities.
Your duties may include but won’t be limited to:
- Provide support to business teams to support the achievement of business outcomes.
- Monitor and ensure business processes and customer service standards are met to achieve positive outcomes.
- Manage and respond to phone and email enquiries relating to Internal Reviews.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Competency with IT systems.
It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding or lived experience of disability.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.