We are working with a fast-growing federal government organisation that is looking for an APS5 Investigations Officer to join their team! This is a twelve-month contract assignment, beginning early July and with a view to extend. This role would suit someone prior investigations experience, who has previously worked in a regulatory or compliance-focused environment.
- Analyse, integrate and evaluate information to produce accurate and informative reports for fraud investigation cases
- Contribute to changes in workplace practices and process improvements
- Maintain working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Prepare briefs of evidence and obtain information from witnesses
- Prepare cases for referral to relevant parties
- Provide administrative support for the team and/or work area.
- Previous experience in Fraud Investigations, bonus if within the government sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player, with the ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Ability to effectively manage sensitive & confidential information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Cert IV/Diploma of Government - Fraud Control or equivalent