Our client is seeking an APS5-6 Ministerial Correspondence Officer to manage the flow of information and coordinate responses and input to a range of Ministerial and Parliamentary documents.
This role is initially 6 months with extension.
Your duties will include:
- Drafting ministerial correspondence
- Answering queries from the general public
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to gain necessary information and maintain relationships
To be successful you will have the following:
- Australian Citizen
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Highly organised with a demonstrated ability to prioritise work and respond effectively to changing priorities and deadlines
- Experience using Google Earth and other mapping systems