Our client, a fast-growing Federal Government organisation, is looking for an APS6 Contract Management Specialist to join their team. This is an APS6 role, paid at an hourly rate of $51.50 p/hr + super. The position is contract assignment of approximately eighteen months and can be based in either Melbourne or Geelong.
- Working in a team of contract management resources, driving process and performance improvement whilst managing a portfolio of host organisation/header organisation agreements;
- Undertaking ongoing contract management activities including establishment of host organisation/header organisation agreements, performance management and reporting, contract administration, variations and extensions management and contract close out activities;
- Monitor and drive performance and compliance in accordance with the agreement, including tracking delivery to agreement milestones, undertaking performance conversations and negotiations, taking corrective actions, ongoing issues and risk management.
- Supporting rigorous governance and assurance and record keeping over agreements within the allocated portfolio including ensuring information management, financial management, risk management and operational management requirements;
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with stakeholders, including host organisation/header organisations and internal stakeholders;
- Undertaking ongoing reviews of host organisation/header organisation agreements within the portfolio ensuring compliance to branch procedures, accurate and high quality data and systems compliance is addressed;
- Responding to enquiries, issues, disputes, requests for information, departmental brief requirements and ongoing reporting as required.
- Understanding of, or experience in, quality management systems, continuous improvement programs and transformational management roles within a supply chain management, procurement or contract management organisation.
- Understanding of project and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Relevant business, accounting, Legal or commerce degree qualification.
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
- Strong & adaptable interpersonal & communication skills, both written & verbal
- Proven track record in building strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders