- Be apart of developing a framework for medical procedures in Australia
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Working with the Executive team
About the team:
Ignite are working with a large government agency, who is responsible for the development of medical devices.
About the role:
Seeking an experienced APS6 Project Manager to work with a team that develops and provides policy advice for Government on reforms. They also develop risk assessment framework for specific medical procedures.
Your duties will include:
- Reinvigoration of Action Plan Consumer Working group to co-design documents to make them more accessible to non-expert audiences
- Support establishments of a separate Women’s Health Working groups along with the post-market enhancements projects.
- Undertake research and work closely with Executive Level Officers and other internal stakeholders as required, on resolution of questions concerning the projects and working groups
- Assist in preparing meeting papers, briefings and organise meetings, conflict of interest registers
Required Skills / Qualifications
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate experience in, Secretariate services, project, and planning, building, and maintaining relationships across a range of stakeholders and experience in Government processes and policy writing/development.