- SOE Engineer/ SCCM Administrator
- Lucrative Salary
- Part-time Contract
Ignite has been assisting organisations with their diverse talent needs since 1984 through our Specialist Recruitment, Technology & Talent Solutions divisions. With over 70 people across five offices, We’re experts in recruitment, technology, human resources and, above all else, people.
One of our clients is looking for an application packager to join their team in Geelong, VIC on a part-time contract basis. Our client is one of the most reputable company in the IT industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure application resources are assigned appropriately to day-to-day support and projects
- Resolve issues related to SOE drivers and package delivery within the scope of Image creation and deployment
- Write technical documentation around the scope of image creation and deployment methods.
- communicate with other SCCM infrastructure teams with requirements for image deployment.
- Identify and resolve issues related to SCCM Image deployment
- Deploy Microsoft OS level up-dates Via SCCM feature packs
- Deploy Microsoft OS level up-dates Via SCCM feature pack
What you will need to succeed in this role
- Knowledge of Microsoft PC image creation (Windows 10 21H2+ and Windows 11)
- Experience using SCCM and SOE
- Excellent both verbal and written communication skills
- Able to present technical information to our customer
- Ability to work in isolation
- Driver and Bios packaging practices
What you will get in return
- Work with one of the most reputable IT company in the industry
- On-going contract position
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role or for a confidential discussion, please contact FATUMA MMBAGA on 02 9250 8046 or alternatively please APPLY NOW!