We have requirement for Applications Packager for our government client. The initial contract is for 3 months with possible extension options.
- This position will configure software packages for deployment within Microsoft (MS) System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and provide ongoing administration within all SCCM environments.
- It will also provide technical support and advice on MS SCCM deployments and client related issues.
- Deliver packaged software and security patches, utilising MS SCCM to client's computers.
- Provide high level solutions, including managing and documenting third level problem resolution.
- Ensure solutions are in place to prevent similar issues from occurring.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of process documentation, along with their implementation.
- Provide reports to management and clients as required.
- Skills in Visual Basic Scripting and/or PowerShell in a large, complex Microsoft SCCM Environment.
- Sound organisational skills, including the ability to effectively self-manage and prioritise competing tasks and demands within a flexible team environment, to meet strict deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills to resolve immediate problems for customers, but also proactively put solutions in place to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Contribute to initiatives that aim for continuous process improvement.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate would be advantageous.