An exciting contract of work is on offer with an iconic IT Services provider in Melbourne, packaging applications for SAP manufacturing services. You will be an applications packaging specialist with some exposure to SAP WM or EWM related modules. Initial 6 month contract with likelihood of extension.
Key Skills and Experience sought:
- Demonstrated experience in SOE and application packaging, SCCM, PowerShell, release and scripting, AD group policy, active directory, and exchange
- Experience in a similar position in an enterprise-class environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an ITIL based environment
- Degree qualification in Finance/Commerce or Engineering
- Good knowledge of SAP WM or EWM, preferably some experience of SAP HANA and Web Intelligence desired.
If you feel you possess the above skills & experience and would be suitable for this exciting role, please contact Harry Wade on +61 (0) 3 8319 7852, or click APPLY.