An experienced Architect required for a 6 month period to work on a Local Government project to develop a Building & Facilities Design Manual & develop a brief for a restoration project.
Ideally you would of worked on similar projects and within a Government body
- In conjunction with internal stakeholders, develop a Building and Facilities Design Manual to guide the development of Local Government community facility building, sportsground amenity buildings and open space amenity buildings.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, room data sheets, cost estimates, reports and documentation appropriate to inform the Building and Facilities Design Manual and Contribution Plan rates.
- Develop a brief to inform the restoration of the number of a local structure.
- Manage the successful consultant in the delivery of appropriate drawings, specifications, cost estimates.
- Background information / Compatibility requirements
The contract role will not start until early July 2019.
If you are interested and have the required skills to fulfil this role , please submit your resume via the apply now button.
Any questions do not hesitate to call Michael Knight on 02 85152703