- This job is for the Federal Government Organisation
- Long Term Contract
- Australian Citizenship is required to apply for this job
- Design and configure technical operational processes, practices, automation scripts, reporting, alerting within O365, D365 and other cloud systems.
- Work with operational team members to upskill them on the new operational support processes, tools used, scripts built as well as practices and procedures
- Extensive Experience and knowledge of using the Azure cloud platform in an Enterprise environment to deliver enterprise services and capabilities.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Microsoft and cloud technologies including O365, D365 and Azure, telephony, security and networks
- Experience providing level 2 or level 3 support in an enterprise environment.
- Exposure to DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Agility practices.
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- A proven track record in Microsoft technologies (Microsoft Power Platform - Dynamics 365, Azure Cloud platform, O365 etc) and overall application program delivery concepts.
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of the project team
- Good quality design and build deliverables as demonstrated by the outcomes of peer reviews.
- Demonstrated experience in the role of a Microsoft Azure specialist on large program delivery.
- Experience in the facilitation of technical teams during planning, design activities.
- Experience in handling multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing demands.
- An ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to newman.ponniah @igniteco .com or call me on 02 6113 7547.