- Business Analyst
- Large Federal Government Department
- Canberra city position
- WFH arrangement subject to operational requirements
The department contributes to Australia's economic prosperity and social wellbeing by creating opportunities and driving better outcomes for people, through education, skills and employment pathways. You will join a team responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Conducting investigations, undertaking specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or providing professional advice.
- You will Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information
- Produce analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc.
- Map current and future state business processes, lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders, aid in the planning and management of user acceptance activities and support the projects undertaken by the business area
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven ability in development of high-quality BA artefacts as required.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
Please note, due to the nature of the position an Australian Citizenship is required.
APPLY NOW! Or contact Ebony on (02) 6173 2695