6 month contract with x2 6 month extensions
Seeking an experienced Business Analyst for our Federal Government client.
Reference Number: 355749
The successful candidate will assist with the management and administration of the company ICT systems in an integrated environment, including associated networks, peripherals, data storage, archive and backup.
- Engage collaboratively with staff in Information Technology Services and across the organisation to understand the business and system needs to support the Admissions Reform Project.
- Undertake all business analysis activities to ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on time and developed according to defined standards.
- Provide regular progress reports on all assigned work, advice on effort estimation of analysis activities and resource requirements.
- Identify and contribute to the development of team processes and practices to ensure that a consistent level of service quality and deliverable is provided in all aspects of the work.
- Comply with all organisational policies and procedures, and in particular those relating work, health and safety and equal opportunity.
If this role is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW, or contact Courtney Neville on 02 6113 7545 or via email on Courtney.neville @igniteco .com