The Business Support Officer will be the first point of contact for participants within the office and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment processes.
With limited guidance, you will also be responsible for a broad range of duties ranging from:
- General administrative assistance to support day to day activities within the office.
- Diary management, telephone enquiries and feedback.
Working collaboratively with the team, in this government agency, initially for 5 months with possible extension, your duties will include:
Front counter/reception support for the local office including enquiries and guidance in the self-help kiosks.
- Management of email and appointments
- Coordination of appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensure these facilities are neat and appropriately prepared for each participant.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work under limited direction to provide administrative support to the regional trial site team.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities
- Assist with research and reports as directed