As a Business Support Officer, you will be responsible for a broad range of office administration and support duties to the team, including management of telephone enquiries, and appointment / scheduling processes. The position requires well developed ICT skills, good analytical skills and an ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
The role will support Planners in their efforts to ensure that a participant is well informed about the planning process and has access to information required to enable them to exercise their desired level of choice and control
As part of a team responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the regional trial site office, the Business Support Officer will:
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Management of email and appointments / calendar system for local office and multiple staff.
- Coordinate appointments with the use of office facilities and ensure these facilities are neat and appropriately prepared
- Book travel and fleet management and coordinate credit card acquittal requirements.
- Accurately enter initial details into the IT system.
- Complete records
- Coordinate and organise meetings where necessary.
- Provide information as part of general enquiries to the office.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities.
- Receive and record complaints and other feedback in the data base.
- Record information in relation to changes or issues and ensure these are assigned for follow-up.
Experience in data entry with a high level of accuracy and timeliness.
- Experience in office duties including coordination of the use of office facilities.
- Understands how to work collaboratively with a network to support the delivery of consistent, quality client service.
- Oral and written communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with flexibility within a team and to communicate effectively with people at all levels to ensure the smooth, efficient and on time operation of the office.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office software specifically with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint – particularly the management of multiple diaries.