- Do you have an appreciation for the importance children learning through play?
- Are you passionate about having a positive impact on children’s lives?
- Are you looking for a flexible workload to suit your lifestyle?
Doing casual work allows you to experience working in different centres, meeting new people and learning new teaching methods. You will have the flexibility of working when it suits you, while earning great money.
As a Casual Early Childhood Teacher a few of your responsibilities may include:
- Supporting staff during daily routines and transition activities.
- Providing a high level of consistent supervision and care to children attending the service.
- Assisting with positive guidance of children’s behavior.
- Engaging in positive and meaningful interactions with children.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent.
- A current first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate.
- An understanding of the NQF and a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.