- CHANGE AND RELEASE COORDINATOR
- LONG TERM FEDERAL CONTRACT
- COMPETITIVE RATES
The role provides support to the Change and Release function in the OCIO. The successful applicant would provide support to the team and the Change and Release Manager in order to facilitate change risk analysis and communication in a multi-vendor environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Communicate impacts of planned changes to various stakeholders including the OCIO, business, and vendors
- Provide reporting on planned changes and report post implementation
- Engage with stakeholders to facilitate change testing including business verification testing
- Undertake release coordination where required
- Attend weekly CAB, prepare notes, and disseminate to attendees
- Foster a positive culture
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years’ experience providing ICT Support in an operational or engineering environment,
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement,
- Demonstrated experience in Change and Release management,
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency preferred.
You must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this role due to federal government security regulations. Working from home/ flex arrangements are considered on a case-to-case basis.
If this sounds like a suitable opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or reach out on
firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 6113 7542 | ID 366075
ACT : 2600
QLD : 4001
NSW : 2000
WA : 6001