- CBD location
• Initial 1-month location with possibility of extension
• Work within a large Government Department
- Assist in producing engaging and effective media and marketing materials, aligned with the brand guidelines and
business requirements ensuring brand integrity and consistency.
• Contribute to, and support the implementation of designated communications strategies and related initiatives and
services, potentially including marketing, branding and campaigns, website and social media input (may include
writing simple content, supporting content upload/printing, liaising with others internally and externally to follow-
• Assist in the delivery of design, layout and production of internal and external publications, imagery and
infographics, communicating complex information in a way that ensures it is easily understood across all media
channels and formats.
• Assist in developing initiatives to establish and implement a contemporary, innovative internal and external
• Support the implementation and maintenance of communications-related tools and resources that; readily and
consistently integrate into project, program and policy management activities
• Support the collection, analysis and utilisation of information and data to ensure decisions relevant to
communications strategies and initiatives are informed by a reliable base of evidence
• As and when required, provide support relevant to stakeholder engagement and partnership strategies
• Provide general administrative and other support to enable the effective and efficient day-to-day functioning of the
• Manage the photographic and visual communications library
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications in communications and/or graphic design.
- Proficient with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software suite, Microsoft PowerPoint