We are looking for a Community Engagement and Communications Officer for our government client.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working across the branch and with other business areas to support a strategic and proactive events strategy and associated logistics
- Building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the organisation’s participation in a diverse range of small and large scale events, including information sessions, forums, conferences and webinars.
- Producing content for a variety of channels .
- Contributing to the implementation and operationalisation of a targeted, proactive engagement strategy
- Undertaking document management of event documentation to support team and senior leadership visibility on event planning status, risk management and data collection