Purpose of this role:
Undertake and report on field inspection and auditing activities/outcomes on Building Essential Services (BES) work including Lifts, to verify contractor compliance with maintenance contract requirements in relations to BES and MUST HAVE experience with Lifts
Reason for this role:
Risk of BES properties not meeting contractual and legislative requirements. This will affect tenant safety and risks relating to finance and reputation for LAHC.
- There are two positions and are for immediate start and a contract period for 6 months.
- 3 – 4 days of field work and 1 day at desk located in Parramatta
- 35 hours per week
- Relevant Qualifications or accreditation in Quality Management principles and associated Australian Quality Standards or relevant work experience.
- Understanding of the Australian Building Codes, Australian Standards, Government or commercial probity and contracting standards.
- Desirable experience in High Rise Residential Sites and/or experience in the commissioning or decommissioning or management of Lifts.
- Relevant qualification: Electrical and/or Mechanical Technician with sound construction building maintenance experience, together with field inspection experience and measurement of performance against standards in Building Essential Services.
- Relevant experience in maintenance compliance inspection of Fire Safety, mechanical ventilation, Sprinkler systems, Hydrants lifts, and any other Building services (including Lifts) that are related maintenance work.
- Able to work independently.
- Working knowledge of EXCEL.
- Current driver’s license.
- Willing to travel to Sydney Metropolitan and Regional areas to undertake work.
- Police Check
- 2 x Work related references checks
If you fulfil all the points on the essential requirements and are available immediately – Please send your word formatted resume via the apply now button.
Any questions relating to the role do not hesitate to contact Michael Knight on 0432 795163