Our client, a Federal Government organisation, is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team on an initial six-month contract assignment, with view to extend.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information
- Able to confidently present verbal and written information in a well-structuredand concise manner
- Comfortable working with complex or sensitive information
- Able to effectively deal with sensitive issues, whilst considering of legislative requirements
- Ability to prepare project and work plans detailing measurable milestones and outcomes, monitor project and work progress
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with stakeholders, including ability to influence others, and negotiating to achieve outcomes.
- Work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes and capitalise on the expertise of others
- Consistently behave in an honest, ethical and professional manner, be fair and equitable in the treatment of people and transparent in dealings with them
- Strong communication and face to face contact skills
- Previous Compliance experience highly regarded
- Ability to undertake complex investigations or audits
- Qualifications in taxation, law, accounting, business, commerce or economics will be highly regarded