- Content Designer
- Collins St
- 6 month contract
As a specialist in user-centred content design, you will work within the Departments Content Management Team to deliver user-centred content across the website offerings.
Design user-centred website content
- that meets a user need
- is structured to reflect how users read online and on mobile devices
- is expressed in plain language
- is accessible and inclusive
- is searchable and findable
- Use Google Analytics to inform content decisions
- Minimum 4 years’ experience designing user-centred content for websites.
- Demonstrated experience in providing Accessibility advice to stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Excellent communication and advocacy skills when working with subject matter experts to achieve outcomes for users.
- Ability to effectively manage own workload and competing priorities.
Call Amelia Edge on (02) 6113 7533