Our client, a large Federal Government organisation, is seeking an APS6 Continuous Improvement Officer, to assist the organisation's National Contact Centre. This is a contract assignment of twelve month, with potential extension. The location is flexible, with the ability for the role to be based in either Melbourne or Geelong. The position would be suited to candidates with proven experience in project management, continuous improvement and service delivery, ideally within a contact centre environment.
About the Role:
About the Role:
- Creation, implementation and management of resource materials and other projects relating to the improvement of the customer experience in the National Contact Centre
- Development of resource materials to support implementation of new initiatives into the contact centre
- Contributing to process improvements and implementation
- Working closely and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the Branch’s strategic direction
- Promoting workplace practices consistent with internal policies and in accordance with Australian Public Service values and leadership behaviours.
- Proven abilities in project planning & continuous improvement within a contact centre environment
- Previous experience in the creation & review of training resources, scripting & work instructions
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, including the ability to balance competing priorities in a calm & efficient manner
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking objective and systematic analysis, drawing an accurate conclusion based on evidence.