- Canberra Location
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Learn From an experienced Construction Management team!
About the company
This Company is a leading Construction company in the Commercial and Residential sectors. Through their quality delivered projects, this company has secured a strong clientele which has led to a great pipeline of projects.
About the role
As a Contracts Administrator you will be reporting directly to the Project Manager working on a diverse range projects. You will commence your employment working on various multi million dollar commercial projects.
- Prepare tender packages
- Negotiate with Contractors
- Deliver procurement evaluations and recommendations
- Produce reports including job financials and time management
- Assisting PM's with forecast costing, variations scoping and pricing
Skills & experience
- Previous experience on Construction projects as a Contracts Administrator
- Completed a Tertiary qualification in a building related course
- Strong time management and prioritisation ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with Clients
Benefits & culture
This company promote a strong team atmosphere and collaboration throughout the workplace. This company Recognize and reward valuable contributions by their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered weekends when required.
- Career development opportunities into Project Management
- Motivated and supportive working environment to grow within
- A brilliant range of projects to stand out of your CV
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 613 7532.
Ignite is one of Australasia's leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.
Please contact Lauren Cullen on 02 6113 7532 or via email email@example.com