As an APS5 Contracts Administrator you will provide a broad range of administrative and contract management support.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing of emails and calendar systems.
- Attending meetings and calls, preparing meeting minutes.
- Providing secretariat support, completing records.
- Doing contract administration, managing the contracts register.
- Monitoring contractor performance and compliance.
- Managing risk when issues arise.
- Undertaking reporting.
To be considered for this role:
- Demonstrated 1 to 2 years’ experience in office duties.
- Possess strong administrative skills.
- Data Entry with high level of accuracy
- MS Office including Word, Outlook & PowerPoint essential.
- Experience managing multiple diaries.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work within the team and adaptable to a changing environment.