About the company
Our client is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry. Each year they manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 154 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace. They operate 29 air traffic control towers at international and regional airports, and provide aviation rescue firefighting services at 26 Australian airports.
About the role
As the contracts and sourcing administration officer you will contribute to branch reporting and ensuring that procurement and contract management activities align with policy and procedures. You will be responsible for the team’s administration requirements and assist with performing sourcing and contract management tasks.
- Provision of high level administrative support to the sourcing team
- Create, maintain and seek to improve branch reports utilising various SAP platforms such as Ariba, ECC6 and Business Objectives as well as Power BI
- Conduct first line assurance checks and provide feedback to staff members
- Assist with on boarding of service providers to the system
- Ensuring compliance of legislative and regulatory requirements regarding contracts and sourcing activities
- Manage issue resolution in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and personal attributes:
- A good understanding of procurement and contract management processes ideally within a government environment
- High level computer literacy in the use of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio with the ability to learn multiple in house systems within a short timeframe
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture internal and external relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, emotional intelligence and team collaboration skills
- Preferably some experience in an IT procurement or contracting services environment
- Solid analysis experience with the ability to research and analyse financial data
- Strong problem solving and dispute resolution skills
Benefits & culture
Exceptional teamwork and collaboration. You will find yourself connecting with talented people and great opportunities. You’ll also enjoy ongoing training, excellent career development, competitive remuneration and work that’s truly meaningful. Organisational values of excellence, inclusion, cohesion, initiative and courage drive everything that our client does.
Interested??Please ensure that you submit your Resume as a word document and you attach a cover letter addressing your suitability for this position. Click on the APPLY button or contact Lynda Roberts from Ignite on 02 6113 7543.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right