Looking to further your career in the government sector? Proven experience in Quality Assurance and/or Risk & Compliance? This dynamic, agile government organisation is looking for Assurance Assessors to join the wider Risk & Assurance team on a twelve-month contract beginning in late January. Based in the Melbourne CBD, this APS4 role is open to both experienced government employees and those seeking a change of career direction. If you are looking for a challenging contract role that draws on your risk & compliance experience, then read on...
- Undertake assurance assessment activities as a part of a team
- Liasion with various stakeholders, through outbound and inbound calls, notifications, and help desk functions.
- Effective information management, including maintaining accurate and detailed records for further assessment
- Collecting and examining evidence against agreed criteria, guidelines and assessment objectives
- Contribute to the development of executive reporting which outlines finding and investigations
- Proven ability to identify & assess risk
- Previous experience in quality control/assurance/risk & compliance
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong systems and information management skills, including experience managing confidential information
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong relationship building & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team & adapt quickly to a changing environment