This role will perform a range of corporate support and administrative functions to the 3 branches. This role will be supporting the Transformation Management Office Branch, Design and Build Branch and the Deployment Branch with 50% personal assistant duties and 50% general office administration/corporate services duties.
Procurement support including;
- Preparing procurement artefacts e.g. spending proposal
- Providing advice to the business on correct procurement process
- Workflow documents for approval in the Procurement System
- Creating spreadsheets in order to maintain, monitor and analyse data
- Maintaining and updating HR and recruitment databases.
- Assisting with the on-boarding process of new starters.
- Assisting with contract management for agency workers, including procurement activities
- Extracting and producing a range of HR data, statistics and reports
Exercise good judgement and sensitivity when working with personal data and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Providing basic IT support
ICT asset management
Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Provide budget support to the Senior Corporate Support officer.
Other duties will include:
- Maintaining documents such as organisation charts, preparing reports for the team
- Arranging meetings and diary management for the director
- Processing invoices during end of month transactions
- Strong time management with a good understanding of computer systems (excel in particular),
- Relationship management and ability to prioritise own work whilst supporting others.
- Experience working in a government setting would be ideal, with the ability to pick things up quickly and be adaptable to change.
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to forward think and when required assist with developing and implementing processes as directed
- Previous Government experience will be highly advantageous