Our client is a large government department that requires experienced Customer Advice Officers to join their team on a contract basis, until June 2020, with view to extend. Working from their Eastern suburbs site, you will join a small, close-knit team who are responsible for a range of procedural, operational and administrative activities. This is a varied role, that would suit self-motivated candidates with strong customer service and administrative skills. You will ideally be confident working in a compliance-focused or legislative/regulatory environment and previous government experience would be a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Team player, with the ability to work collaboratively and transparently
- Outstanding customer service skills and a clear, confident phone manner
- Eight months initial contract role with a view to extend.
- Eastern suburbs location- work close to home!
- Attractive day rates
- Build your career in the government sector