- Cyber Governance, Risk and Compliance Officer (APS 4 & APS 6)
- Long Term Federal Contract
- APS 6 $70-90/hr and APS 4 $40-65/hr
Ignite are seeking to fill two Cyber Governance and Compliance Officers with our Federal Client. The Job role and expectations are similar, with the expected change in responsibilities between APS 4 and APS 6 levels. Both roles will run in support of the Chief Security Officer in the development, delivery and management of ICT governance in OCIO.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in implementation of client initiatives focused on the reduction of technology risk, governance and compliance to policies and external regulatory compliance
- Developing IT security standards, policy, procedures, and controls to manage risks. Improve client’s security positioning through process improvement, policy, automation, and the continuous evolution of capabilities.
- Supporting the business in delivery of work streams for clients in compliance standards such as the PSPF, ISM, Agency Risk Management Frameworks, and incident management disciplines.
- Performing and investigating internal and external information security risk and exceptions assessments.
- Documenting and reporting control failures and gaps to stakeholders. Provides remediation guidance and prepares management reports to track remediation activities.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- 3- 5 years’ experience in IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Understanding of International and Australian GRC standards related to ICT preferred
- Experience of risk management principles and associated methodologies
- Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines.
- (Ideally) an CISM qualification
- Canberra 2601
- Geelong 3220
You must be an Australian Citizen considered for this role due to federal government security regulations. Working from home/ flex arrangements are considered on a case-to-case basis
If this sounds like a suitable opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or reach out on
firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 6113 7542 | ID 365649