A large organisation undergoing a Digital Services Transformation has an exciting 12 month contract role working in Darwin. You will be working across a cross functional business unit utilising a wealth of experience in Cyber Security to support a complex business environment.
- Monitor the organisations environment using security toolsets
- Undertake security monitoring, threat hunting and investigation work on cyber security alerts and incidents
- Assist with cyber security incident response and recovery
- Produce documentation of work performed
- Participate in service improvement activities
- 5+ years of experience in desktop, network or server support
- Active Directory
- Operating systems including MS Windows Desktop and Server
- Microsoft Defender ATP, Azure Identity Protection and Sentinel
- Experience with contemporary cyber security processes, procedures, policies and frameworks
- Cisco networking
- ITIL processes
- Networking Protocols such as DNS, SMPT, HTTP(S), FTP, SMB, DHCP, LDAP and Kerberos
If this looks like you and you’d like to be considered for this outstanding opportunity, contact Harry Wade on +61 (0) 487 443 130 or click APPLY.