- Must have current NV1 security clearance
- Located in Canberra
- Initially 12 months with 2x 12 months extensions
Our large Federal Government client is seeking the services of a highly skilled and experienced Cyber Security Analyst to support their Cyber Defence Section. Functions include performing and building capability in the domains of cyber monitoring, incident response and retrospective analysis and investigations.
- Applying cyber security knowledge and experience in creating cyber security use cases to detect potential anomalous ICT activity.
- Utilising cyber tools in performing monitoring and the creation of detection rules that identify cyber events of interest.
- Performing retrospective analysis and investigations
- Undertaking incident responses and remediation functions
- Providing cyber security advice and assistance that pertain to cyber defence activities.
- Creating and maintaining technical and policy documents that relate to cyber security.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a cyber security field
- Applied experience with a cyber security tool such as SPLUNK, or NUIX, or the ability to utilise system administration or scripting experience to address cyber security requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge should be relevant to both cloud (preferably Azure) and on-premises environments.
- An in depth understanding of current cyber security techniques, threats and vulnerabilities and the ability to apply this knowledge to mitigate cyber security risks.
- The ability to work well and share knowledge within a team.
- Well-developed writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW, for any questions contact Thelma on Thelma.ban@igniteco. com or (02) 6113 7547