DESKTOP SUPPORT LEVEL 1 AND 2
- Immediate start
- Casual / Short time Contracts
- Autonomous working environment
We are looking for experienced Desktop Engineers Level 1 AND 2 in and around PERTH WA willing to work on casual contracts with the view to extend . We are looking for Engineers who like to be challenged, are proactive and can follow instructions promptly.
Duties will include:
- Staging and or deploying laptops or desktops or Macs/tablets/mobiles/VOIP Phones
- User / customer support
- Resolving tickets
- Installing desktop applications
- Installing and supporting Servers
- Field Services activities - hardware break-fix
- Installation and monitoring of antivirus solutions on PC and Laptops
- Ability to diagnose performance issues on Desktop systems
- Install, Move, Add, Change activities related to the support of IT equipment
- Setting up and configuring POS systems/solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolving issue.
What's in it for you?
- Great opportunity to increase your IT experience by working for a large IT companies.
- Ongoing work opportunities through Ignite.
- Autonomous and flexible work schedule.
Interested? If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please apply below
Please note: Please note that we also welcome students and temporary residents with valid visa to apply for this role .Visas will not be provided by us. Only successful candidates will be contacted.