- Lead the analysis of the client high performance data sets, providing insights to our teams.
- Design, build, publish, and maintain quality Tableau dashboards and data-sources as per requirements to facilitate easy access to actionable insight.
- Manage the high-performance reporting on our Tableau Online portal, which services multiple organizations.
- Coach team-members on advanced Tableau techniques, developing skills throughout the team.
- Work with teams to collect requirements on what data is captured, review current reporting, and assess how current workflows can be improved.
- Work with the client Technology team to ensure data is flowing correctly through our various source systems into Rugby Australia’s data warehouse.
- Build new datasets to deliver against requirements, using advanced analytics techniques.
- Reconcile data between source systems and our data warehouse.
- Find insights, and present to stakeholders in a clear, concise manner.
- Extensive Tableau experience, with a strong understanding of data visualisation best practises – ideally Tableau Desktop Certified Associate
- Advanced proficiency and experience working with SQL (mandatory).
- Familiarity with data warehouse principles and technologies, in particular the AWS product suite.
- The 2 core skills we are looking for are SQL and Data Visualisation in Tableau
Experience in the sport industry is obviously great, however not a requirement.