- 6- 12 month contracts
- Some perm available
- Melbourne Locations - WFH flex
- Good rates available $$
A large consulting client has a number of projects which require Data specialists to join over the next month. Some of their clients are Government, Banking and Energy. The main roles are Data Analyst (BI and SQL), Data Scientist (Big data - Azure AWS) and Data Engineers (ETL/ELT load and design).
You will be a skilled and experienced Data specialist who has a passion for using, finding and shaping data into a business context for improvement, insights and reporting.
· Knowledge or experience in configuring Database Replication
· Knowledge of MSSQL Server DB – transaction logs, clustering, LSN, system procedures.
· Knowledge of SQL server “always on” clustered environment would be an advantageous;
· Ability to problem solve technical issues relating to CDC, e.g. network, performance, DB permissions.
· Fast leaner who can understand technical information quickly and is happy to research solutions where required.
· Good communication skills and great team player.
· Good documentation and language skills (English).
· Organised, self-driven and attention to detail.
Azure data lake factory exposure
If any of these roles sound like you then apply now for a confidential discussion around the projects and skill sets