- Data Lead/ Technical Advisor
- 12 Month Contract + Extensions
- Ability to Obtain Baseline Security Clearance
Skilled individuals who have a data or technical background will find this opportunity to contract with a federal client hard to miss. You will be part of a team who is focusing on cutting unnecessary red tape, in order to streamline and normalise innovation. This plan of reform will be brought about through the development, implementation and evaluation of trade reform initiatives. Ignite are chasing those individuals who are wanting to help Australia recover and then grow through its environmental industry and trade policies.
The ideal candidate must have;
- Experience in strategic policy analysis and future thinking, including contributing to the development of robust policy options and solutions.
- The ability to effectively prioritise and manage competing tasks to meet deadlines within a dynamic, fast-paced environment while maintaining positive working relationships
- Technical leadership skills and interact with the Department’s ICT leads, including Data officers to understand the maturity and complexity of current systems and where they need to be placed for the future supporting traceability
- Demonstrated knowledge of common web security issues and how to avoid them.
- Strong background working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams in a large-scale digital organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing systems leveraging emerging technology and data standards, either from a background as an IT architect, data scientist or developer technical lead.
- Strong conceptual understanding of event driven and domain driven design.
- Good understanding of operating software on cloud infrastructure (eg. familiarity with platform-as-a-service and building twelve-factor apps). Experience with Microsoft Azure highly desirable.
If this sounds like a suitable opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or reach out on
firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 6113 7542 | ID 365249