- Large Federal Government client
- No Security Clearance required
- Open to multiple locations!
Our client is seeking an experience Delivery Manager to join their Service Branch. You will work with a team to ensure the content backlog is clearly defined and kept up to date. You will help the team to prioritise and visualise their work and provide day-to-day support to the team by coordinating team ceremonies/activities, refining team processes, and producing relevant artifacts. You will proactively manage risks and dependencies, remove roadblocks, and report on work progress in a variety of forums.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) in project or delivery management.
- Strong organisational, communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in facilitating remote workshops and team ceremonies.
- Understanding of agile ways of working, particularly in an operational space, and human-centred design (HCD).
- Experience in managing risks, issues, and dependencies for a project or team.
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps (or similar digital work management tool).
- Experience in managing budgets and finances.
- Appropriate industry qualifications/s or significant experience.
Interested in this position? APPLY NOW! (d) 02 6113 7533 (m) 0449 238 824 (e) Amelia.Edge@igniteco.com