- 12 months with 24-month extension
- Baseline security cleared
- Multiple positions available (seeking an engineer and database admin)
- Canberra location
Large Federal Government agency requires and experienced Demployment Engineer to join the Digital Identity Operations team. The team's mission is to improve and strengthen Digital Identity services through continual CI/CD, hardening and resilience improvements.
- Deploy new application versions and/or content in line with planned release management.
- Participate in project work according to SCRUM (where required) methodologies.
- Provide technical expertise to applications staff in the configuration, testing and implementation of new/enhanced software systems and other related advice, technical directions, and consultancy.
- Ad hoc Windows Server update / SQL database support to other developer teams within the branch (where skills appropriate).
- Knowledge and experience in system architecture and microservice design patterns
- Automation highly desirable
- Managing and operating public facing production AWS hosted applications
- A very strong working knowledge of the AWS platform
- Leverage other AWS service effectively to ensure the environment meets best practise - including KMS, IAM, Systems Manager, CloudWatch and CloudTrail
- Continuous integration environments and unit testing
- Developing and deploying infrastructure as code and deployment scripting, for example, vRA, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Production Java Enterprise (J2EE) systems development
- Software configuration management systems
- Using Linux system administration, virtualised environments and source control (primarily Git, Jenkins)
- Implementing, managing and operating deployments
- Confluence and MS TFS
- Security clearance
Interested in this fantastic opportunity? APPLY NOW! Or through contact details:
(d) 02 6113 7533 (e) Amelia.Edge@igniteco.com