Ignite Co. Are looking for several highly skilled, experienced, and qualified IT Field Technicians to join our On Demand team pool of experienced and qualified technicians to perform ad hoc, short-term & ongoing contract work for our various clients across the state.
As an Ignite Field Technician you will serve as the face of the company, travel to our client locations for installations, maintenance, or repairs of servers and networks. This may include working with email, printers, video conferencing equipment, and VPN. For customers who have connectivity or hardware issues, you will troubleshoot via online chat, phone, or in-person to fix the problem.
Our preferred applicants must have at least 2 years of current Level 1/2 technical experience with an Australian based employer, a Bachelor or Technical Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and a customer-oriented mindset.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Installing and configuring software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Maintain systems to ensure they run properly
- Perform repairs, when necessary, on various hardware and equipment on various sites across the state
- Proficiency with the installation and repair of servers and standard office equipment
- 2+ years of current technical experience in the industry
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyse records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule and commitment to work on demand when required
- Resilient and able to face and resolve conflicts.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to solve technical problems quickly and clearly to a customer face to face.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form with clients and end-users is compulsory.
- Customer-oriented and cool tempered.
- Works well under pressure.
- Team player.
WHO YOU ARE
- You show initiative in taking responsibility to achieve an outcome.
- You are very analytical and enjoy finding an easier, more efficient process to implement.
- You have a customer-centric mentality and understand that listening is the key to unlocking the problem-solving capability.
- You are resilient and take pride in your accomplishments.
- IT/Computer Science, Telecommunications degree
- Experience in - Helpdesk Ticketing System, Digital Workplace Devices, Active Directory.
If interested please apply with a copy of your most current CV.