Desktop Support Engineer L2 - Sydney
Our client is a Global Leading System Integrator which currently requires a Desktop Support Technician in Sydney for an immediate start.
The role will be based on an ongoing contract with hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, with an expectation of excellent professionalism and attitude in supporting Executive level end users.
As a Desktop Support Technician: -
- You will provide high level support and assistance in the use Server, Network, Desktop and Business IT support
- Resolve the more complex issues including those related to PC software and hardware, and the interaction between server systems and networked PCs
- Install, configure and maintain network devices including but not restricted to PCs, Printers, Print Servers, Terminal Servers, Switches and application software
- Update documentation relating to all IT support (Server, Network, Desktop)
The selected candidate will be required to have: -
- Great technical troubleshooting skills: excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (10, 8, 7), ADSL, NBN and network connectivity, installing and repairing various hardware and software.
- Experience in fault resolution of hardware including but not restricted to Servers, Switches, PCs, Terminal Servers, printers and Printer Servers
- Experience in the support of mobile device management, printing and SCCM environments
- A minimum of 5 years technical support experience
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice framework
- Understanding of TCP/IP based networking protocols
- A high level of customer focus and customer service skills as the role will be working with executive level end users
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Very good Timekeeping skills, showing initiative and enthusiasm in your role
- Excellent presentation in a high level professional environment
( SK97412A )