Desktop Support Level 1| Brisbane, 4000, QLD
- Immediate start
- Casual Contracts
- Global IT Company
We are looking for experienced Desktop Engineers in Brisbane, 4000, QLD willing to work on casual contracts. We are looking for Engineers who like to be challenged, are proactive and can follow instructions promptly.
Duties will include:
- Installation of standard software and operating systems following documented instructions relating to PC and Laptop assets
- Move- Physical movements of assets, testing of moved assets for connection to network
- System Maintenance - Perform general system maintenance of hardware, servers, operating systems, applications, patches and vulnerability management as directed.
- Provide end-user troubleshooting and support for client staff to include desktop, laptop, applications, and operations.
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Review, maintain and enforce approved procedures and quality standards
What's in it for you?
- Great opportunity to increase your IT experience by working for a large IT companies.
- Ongoing work opportunities through Ignite.
- Autonomous and flexible work schedule.
Interested? If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please apply below
Please note: Please note that we also welcome students and temporary residents with valid visa to apply for this role .Visas will not be provided by us. Only successful candidates will be contacted.