The successful candidate will join a leading Council in Melbourne’s West and be part of a collaborative team
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing Civil Infrastructure, including cost estimating, and project management of outsourced designs.
- Experience in AutoCAD/CivilCAD/Civil3D software packages.
- Previous exposure to surveying, roads, drainage, laneway and other relevant design standards and principles.
- Well-developed contract and project management skills, with demonstrated ability to complete projects on time, within specifications, according to Council standards and budgets.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to establish rapport with consultants, internal and external stakeholders and service authorities.
- Ability to balance priorities, manage time and take ownership of duties.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and positively contribute to the goals and objectives of Council.
- Ability to identify risks and any obstacles which could potential delay any projects