• Complete drainage (stormwater) and flooding development application assessments, to ensure they are in accordance with professional engineering standards and meet Council’s specified requirements
• Assist with reducing the drainage development referrals backlog and to meet key performance indicators
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Civil Engineering. Qualifications outside of Australia must be recognised by Engineers Australia
• Experience in drainage infrastructure design (3+ years)
• Demonstrated computer literacy and experience with MUSIC, DRAINS, HEC-RAS, RAFTS, TUFLOW
• Understanding of water sensitive urban design and other stormwater management devices, including on-site detention and stormwater proprietary devices
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and ability to work within a team environment
• Current class C drivers’ licence
• Experience in assessing drainage and flooding development applications in a local government context
• Experience with TRIM and Technology One
• Knowledge of applicable legislation and regulations
Please send your resume in a Word format via the "Apply here button"
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call Michael Knight on 0432 795 163 for a confidential conversation and to discuss the essential points above.