We are hiring an Assistant Director Risk- Project Risk Specialist for a government client for 18 Months.
Location: Victoria (Melbourne, Geelong), NSW, ACT
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing specialist risk advice to bespoke and interdependent projects and programs, covering both project and operational risks.
- Monitoring and analysing trends in program or project risk management and reporting insights / escalating issues.
- Supporting the development and advocacy of the project risk management system.
- Developing, managing, and implementing project plans and schedules in accordance with the organisations project management framework and considering project interdependencies
- Assist with the identification, assessment and validation of key risks, issues, controls, and treatment plans throughout the project and/or program lifecycle, including cross dependency risks between projects and programs.
- Capturing and monitoring risk data and oversight of project and/program risk registers.